Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Ann Coulter, if you really want to be smart...

May I recommend James Downard's excellent review (Part I and Part II) of Ann Coulter's latest anti-evolutionary arguments. The world is a complex place, and it takes some time and effort to wade through the evidence supporting evolutionary theory. In other words, not a task that should be trusted to a political pundit and NY Times best-seller writer without the requisite education.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you found Parts I & II informative. Part III (on Archaeopteryx and bird evolution) should be finished this weekend. As a avian buff, please let me know if any errors pop up in that!

I will be examining all of Coulter's errors. Time consuming, true, but endless fun.

Nature Blog Network Fatbirder's Top 1000 Birding Websites